"... so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." - 2 Cor. 9:7
God called Andrew to teach the truth of the Gospel to the body of Christ in America and around the world with special emphasis on God's unconditional love and the balance between grace and faith. For over thirty-five years, he's been fulfilling that call through various means, including: seminars, printed material, radio, television, and the establishment and development of Charis Bible College.
Early in his ministry, Andrew began recording meetings and radio programs on audio cassettes for distribution. He remembered the promise he had made to God at a time in his life when he and Jamie could not afford to buy tapes they desperately needed. He promised to make his tapes available without charge to anyone who could not afford them. Andrew continues to honor that promise today. The ministry has literally distributed millions of free tapes.
How is that possible? It's possible because faithful men and women have partnered with Andrew and Jamie to help fulfil the vision. As Andrew says, "I guarantee that not one person in heaven will say to me. 'I wish you hadn't inspired me to give so much to the Gospel.' No in heaven, they'll hug me and thank me for encouraging them to sow. Why? Because there they'll understand that the only treasure they were able to keep is what they gave away."
The Grace Partnership is the most requested and fastest growing group of partners in the ministry. It was established at the request of the many partners who wanted their entire gift used to reach others and help send this message around the world. Grace Partners have committed to give per month or per year. If you choose to become a Grace Partner, honour that commitment in the way that is most convenient for you.
If you feel God is speaking to you about making it possible for more people to hear this message, the partnerships listed here on the website are a variety of ways you can help. Pledge your monthly support toward one or more of these partnerships. You'll be blessed. Thank you for becoming a partner.
"I guarantee that not one person in heaven will say to me, 'I wish you hadn't inspired me to give so much to the Gospel.' No! In heaven, they'll hug me and thank me for encouraging them to sow. Why? Because there they'll truly understand that the only treasure they were able to keep is what they gave away."
Monthly Payment options
- By EFT using your customer code as payment reference
- By credit card via our website. Once you have made your first contribution stating the partnership of your choice you can donate directly through www.awmsa.net/donate on a monthly basis.
- Monthly recurring payments need to be arranged with your bank using your customer code as payment reference.
- If you are unsure of your customer code kindly contact us on 021 914 1110.
The following partnerships are currently available from our South African office
GRACE PARTNERSHIP (ANY AMOUNT)
We have had many requests for a partnership program that does not offer ministry materials in return for a monthly pledge. In response to this demand, we have created the Grace Partnership. This partnership is made up of AWM supporters who will commit to giving a regular monthly pledge. This pledge can be of any amount.
To make a once off donation by credit card click here
AFRICAN EXPANSION (ANY AMOUNT)
While the Word of God does not change, the cultures and societal differences of various countries change how the Word of God is effectively ministered. We at AWMSA see the importance of establishing an office within a country to minister to the people in that country. For this reason we are introducing the African Expansion partnership.
This partnership is made up of AWM supporters who help the South African branch of the ministry establish and equip AWM offices in other countries on the African Continent.
Once off Donations
Every day, Andrew Wommack Ministries connects people around the world to God through the Gospel. Hurting people are transformed from the inside out as they learn what it means to love and to be loved – God’s way.
When you give to Andrew Wommack Ministries you:
- Share the Gospel of God’s unconditional love and grace through TV, the internet, books, CDs, and DVDs.
- Give free books, study guides, and teachings to inmates and those who need it the most.
- Raise up disciples through Charis Bible College to found churches and missions all across the globe; to influence their communities; and to help them find and fullfill their callings.
- Disciple pastors and leaders feeding them spiritually.
- Join Andrew and every minister he raises up to preach, teach, and serve. Your financial support is what makes this possible!
Here are some ways that you can donate:
Credit or Debit Card
Call in to our office to make a once off donation by credit or debit card.