I WANT TO ATTEND CHARIS!
... but there’s reasons it just won’t work ...Or are there?
I can’t quit my job ... We can’t relocate ... I can’t afford it ... And the list goes on and on!
Let me introduce you to Bryan and Sue Nutman. Just like you, their list was long. On student visas (with no income), responsible for his wife, kids, and two dogs, Bryan had to trust God in a completely new way. But God proved Himself faithful! Read more...
If it is God’s will, then it is His bill. What if it’s not God’s will? If you have the desire in your heart to go to Charis, the devil didn’t put it there! He would never want you to discover all that you are and have in Christ by studying the Word.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today and watch God show off!
Charis Bible College Hybrid
What is the Hybrid program?
• Charis Hybrid is a unique blend of independent study and face-to-face time with other students.
• You’ll study courses at home, but then join your fellow classmates in person. This interaction will help you put into practice what you’ve studied on your own.
• This program allows for career/family obligations to be fulfilled whilst gaining a deeper understanding of the Word and growing in relationship with the Lord.
• It’s perfect for the individual who knows there’s more to life and wants to discover God’s purpose and plan – while maintaining their everyday life.
How does the program work?
• It’s a one-year course running from February to October (excluding holidays).
• On-campus classes will take place every second Saturday in a month.
• During school holidays when the college is closed, there will be no on-campus classes, however Hybrid students will still be required to complete studies on-line during this period.
• The core teachings will be watched online at home.
• The teachings are loaded in accordance with the timetable for the year, thus enabling all students to study at the same pace.
• Students complete one module per week (a module consists of up to 8 teaching sessions, each session is approx. 50 minutes in duration).
• Modules are automatically closed on-line at the end of the week period.
• A test is written after completion of each module.