Charis Bible College is an extension of Andrew Wommack Ministries (AWM). This Bible college has many extension and satellite schools all over the world. Many attend either to answer a call from God in preparation for ministry or just to develop their own personal relationship with the Lord. While AWM spreads Andrew’s teaching materials globally, Charis Bible College goes one step further with discipleship. Preparation is never a waste of time for a lifetime of effective ministry. Once the grace and love of God take root, your life will never be the same.
Charis Bible College (CBC) is all about people! Focused on educating the body of Christ about who God is and who He is in His saints. Charis Bible College is equipping the saints for the work of the ministry, training disciples to go out and share the Gospel with the rest of the world in the way God has uniquely called each individual to do it.
Every believer is called to be a minister of Christ; some are called to pastor, some to evangelize, some to prophesy, but we are all, as believers, called to go forth and make disciples! We at Charis believe effective ministry can only happen when we understand who God is and what our relationship is with Him. Once we understand the grace and love of God and our identity in Him, we can make an effortless impact in our world!
Change Your Life, change the world!
Schools Within South Africa
Charis Bible College Hybrid
What is the Hybrid program?
• Charis Hybrid is a unique blend of independent study and face-to-face time with other students.
• You’ll study courses at home, but then join your fellow classmates in person. This interaction will help you put into practice what you’ve studied on your own.
• This program allows for career/family obligations to be fulfilled whilst gaining a deeper understanding of the Word and growing in relationship with the Lord.
• It’s perfect for the individual who knows there’s more to life and wants to discover God’s purpose and plan – while maintaining their everyday life.
How does the program work?
• It’s a one-year course running from February to October (excluding holidays).
• On-campus classes will take place every second Saturday in a month.
• During school holidays when the college is closed, there will be no on-campus classes, however Hybrid students will still be required to complete studies on-line during this period.
• The core teachings will be watched online at home.
• The teachings are loaded in accordance with the timetable for the year, thus enabling all students to study at the same pace.
• Students complete one module per week (a module consists of up to 8 teaching sessions, each session is approx. 50 minutes in duration).
• Modules are automatically closed on-line at the end of the week period.
• A test is written after completion of each module.